RECAP AMA with Alpes Research for Brazilian Community on March 17th
We had our first AMA with the Alpes Research last Friday. If you had missed it, kindly to check below for key important things:
1. Ftribe Fighters is developing progressively and have been differently new every update. Please share to us what Ftribe Games is targeting to be.
We aim to become a global gamefi, where people all around the world will participate in our games. And we have you guys, who are supportive and it is our honor to have you guys with us. So we decided to have this AMA and other AMAs later to give you guys the latest updates.
Lucas (Alpes Research) is very motivated to work with the project as well because we see a long-term partnership. It’s going to be very good moving forward for us and for the community as well.
2. How many people are working on the Ftribe Team? Can you tell us a bit about game experience, on developing, creativity?
Right now, in our company we have more than 60 people including game production, blockchain department, marketing, operation department. We have more than 10 years experience working in the game industry from different games like shooting, (raising), and other strategy games so that we can well adapt to the market for the new game-play that fits the Gamefi industry in general. We can also easily follow whatever hot trend on the market.
3. Some people we spoke to reported difficulties with aiming and controlling in FPS games. How are you working to improve the mainstream gamer experience?
Right now we’re having weekly tournaments and we’ve received lots of feedback from both blockchain gamers and non-blockchain gamers. We’re aware of the problems, and for the next upcoming updates, we’ll improve the Aiming and Controlling system to bring the best experience for players. We also do research on the market to see how the controlling and the aiming should work from popular games and we’ll adapt those systems into our game.
4. When will staking and farming be available? Do you already have an idea of the APR and APY?
They’ve been lots of people asking about this. We will launch the staking and farming in April or early May this year. The APR and APY percentage will be ideal and will attract many users to participate in our Staking program. And the information about APR-APY will be released in our upcoming announcement.
5. Soon you will launch the marketplace with all the features. Could you give us more details?
We will launch the NFT marketplace and players can buy our NFTs Boxes and they can also create their own NFTs Boxes, NFTs Items.
There’ll be levels for NFT Items for example, if players own a rare NFTs Item, it will bring more rewards and also be more valuable on the market.
6. F2C token will be used for various game features. Can you explain a bit better how it’s going to work?
The $F2C token has various usage cases, for example, you can use $F2C token to:
+ Level up NFT Items
+ Staking features
+ Later on we’ll have a new game mode call Village
+ Players can add their own characters to all the Villages, in return, they will earn rewards from that Village. One thing to note, that rewards can be stolen from other players if they’re more powerful than you. It’s good advice that you can upgrade your items to get more power in the game.
7. When will the other battle modules be available? And when can we expect the release of the full game and P2E?
We will have Team Mode in our official version around April/ May. We’ll try to release the official version as soon as possible.
For Team Mode, it will include Death Match and Domination Match and later on we’ll have Dare mode in which, 2 players play against each other (solo 1–1 likely)
Besides that, we’re gonna launch our own DEXs, our reference programs, and organize GameFi Trading Competition and Village Mode. Those activities will help the players to earn more from the game and also deliver a better game experience for the players.
8. You will launch a rewards program. Can you talk more about this?
There are a few rewards programs in our game. The first one we will have is by participating in our Reference program by introducing new players to join the game. To make it simple, the more people you invite, the more rewards you will earn.
Other than that, we will have weekly leaderboards and further tournament events to reward the top players. And to become the top one, you will need powerful gears as well as good skill.
9. Ftribe will have Village mode. Can you talk more about this mode?
So each player will have various villages, with different rewards and conditions to own those villages. To own a village, their NFTs items power have to be matched with the village’s one. If they are matched, players will deposit the NFT items into that village and start earning rewards from it after some period.
And you can also steal other players’ rewards if your NFTs items are more powerful than the others. So it’s very competitive in depositing NFTs into the village.
10. More characters are planned. How many characters will be available later this year for the game?
We’ll have 5 characters officially released. Each one will have their own specific skills and glasses. These features are built for teamplay. After releasing 5 characters, we’ll do some statistics, to have a better control of gameplay. After that, we’ll start adding new characters to the game. We have not had the amount of new characters which will be released for this year yet because we’re focusing on the more important part which is Game Balancing.
11. Will FTribe have its own browser mode or something like that?
Yes, we have a plan for a browser mode for better experience for Players. However, the browser mode might not have all the features as is on the mobile web. More details will be released in the upcoming news.
12. Could you please provide more details about the technologies used in the game and those you intend to implement in the future if you’re allowed to talk/discuss about it?
Of course. We’ll have a metaverse app in which players can view NFTs Items by using VR app, and we also use AR technology to bring the characters closer to our real life. If you follow our recent news, we have an AR contest where players use AR on their phones, they wear a virtual/ artificial mask on their face. The one who has the most votes will be the winner.
We also have a plan to build more features into AR & VR to bring characters closer to life which helps narrow the gap between Virtual and Reality.
For example, later on, we can have an AR so players can show off their weapons and armors, or suits/ uniforms. It takes time to build these things but this is one of our developments.
13. Do you intend to provide a solution for Scholarship within this game?
Yes, we are working with several game guilds to play our games and participate in our tournaments. Later on, we may provide a Scholarship for our players. I can’t tell much details right now because we have not finalized it yet but it is on our plan!
14. Ftribe will implement DAO. What is the benefit for investors?
I will explain DAO a little bit. So we will use DAO to give the game balancing back to our community. It means that our community will decide the next updates of the game itself. For example, next updates can be a more powerful gun, a new favorite character that has the most votes from our community, and the benefit for investors is that the project will last long in the future because it is being controlled and managed by the community itself.
15. Ftribe will have two $F2C and $FMC tokens. Can you talk more about the strategy to keep the $FMC price attractive?
For our $FMC token, its supply will be unlimited. However, we will control its supply to the market regarding the quantity of players participating in playing the game. Of course, the players can use $FMC to upgrade their items, trade for other materials or swap for stablecoins as profit. We will share more details about its function in the near future while Official release.
16. Tell us more about the other metaverse games from Ftribe Games and how they will integrate/ interact with each other, if they will use a common token, how do you foresee the future?
We plan to have 3 games where the players can use NFT items from this game to participate in the 2 others. This will create our own metaverse and by using the VR glasses, players can travel from this game’s world to the others world.
And as they are from the same metaverse, they will use the same token.
17. What technologies and other measures are being taken to prevent bots and cheaters in the game?
We learn from the past hacking events of other games and also use our own knowledge and experience to prevent the hacking. Besides that, our game is a better version so we can realize bugs, also, we take feedback from players about bugs and hack/ cheating, that’s one of our way to improve and secure the gameplay before releasing an official version.
18. Aiming the mainstream and the more players the possible for the game, Are there plans to make Ftribe available also on traditional gaming platforms for PC and consoles using a non-blockchain version identical/similar to the P2E version? Will there be crossplay between players?
Yes, we plan to bring the Ftribe Fighters to non-blockchain players as our game is free to play- more players, more fun. Regarding the gaming platform for PC and consoles, we are considering them as a good option but we haven’t made the final decision yet as it will raise hacking and bugs within the system, so we have to be careful and do it slowly, carefully.
19. Will we have land sales in the Ftribe metaverse?
Yes, we can sell land within a metaverse. And we will also have custom tools that allow owners to design lands with their ideas. Players can earn from their lands. It’s quite a great feature that we think will give our community exciting news. More news to come soon.
20. Do you plan to bring on board new advisors for the project?
Yes we do, as the project develops more, we reach new milestones and new challenges, so we are always looking for new advisors who can come up with solutions that help us to reach the next target and to develop the project to the next stages.
21. Ftribe is available on PancakeSwap and Gate.io. When will Ftribe be listed on other CEXs?
We are already in discussion with several CEXs and most of them are in the review contract stage. We will make the announcement once the contract is signed.
We will launch our own DEX and have some trading competition on it and this is a good way for the community to participate in and to earn profits from it.
— — About Ftribe Figthers — —
Ftribe Fighters is one of the first 3D Free-To-Play MOBA blockchain games, offering players with a variety of battle modes. We build a virtual world where players can customize their avatars, view, purchase equipment and socialize with other Fighters. The ultimate goal of our team is to build a game ecosystem within our metaverse, which FTribe Fighters is our first game.
Our ecosystem comprises Ftribe Fighters, the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, NFT Marketplace, DeFi platforms, Box Store.
Our mission is to build a free, transparent, decentralized world where players have the right to play the game their way freely.
Our vision is to be one of the pioneers in building up Metaverse development in the near future.