“Metaverse” — A virtual world that will change the future world
“Metaverse”: What is it?
“The term Metaverse originated in 1992 in the science fiction novel Snow Crash” as mentioned on Wikipedia. However, this term hasn’t been popularized until recently when the parent company of Facebook changed its name to Meta and Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Meta, mentioned that they would focus on the Metaverse in upcoming years. Metaverse is simply put as multiple virtual universes co-exist where players can interact and participate in socio-economic activities. If visuals help you understand better, we recommend you to try these three movies: Avatar, Ready Player One, and The Matrix. In modern blockchain technology, Metaverse is enabled by cryptocurrency as its currency and NFTs for virtual assets.
How can company build a Metaverse?
There is currently no unified concept of a metaverse, but we believe that some basic features are needed, which are best summarized by Sensorium:
- BOUNDLESS — As a three-dimensional virtual space, the metaverse breaks all physical and virtual barriers. It’s an infinite universe with no limit to the number of people that can use it simultaneously and has a more fantastic range of accessibility than current internet platforms.
- PERSISTENT — The metaverse cannot be disconnected, rebooted, or reset. Users can access the metaverse at any time and from anywhere globally, and their experience will always be consistent.
- DECENTRALIZED — The metaverse isn’t controlled by a single company or platform but by all of its users, who can likewise take control of their personal information. Blockchain technology plays an essential role in this since it assures that all transactions in a virtual environment are public, easily traceable, and secure.
- IMMERSIVE — Be able to enter a new level of immersion and engagement. All human senses are more wholly engaged, and consumers feel more present in their experiences, whether you’re using a VR headset, AR glasses, or simply your smartphone.
- VIRTUAL ECONOMIES — Participants in the Metaverse can participate in decentralized virtual economies fueled by cryptocurrencies (such as Ftribe’s own F2C). This comprises digital assets such as avatars, virtual apparel, NFTs, and event tickets, as well as marketplaces where users may buy, sell, and trade them.
- SOCIAL EXPERIENCES — The metaverse beating heart is made up of its users. Through user-generated material, such as virtual creations, personal tales, and interactions with AI-driven avatars, every member in a virtual world participates in co-experiences and helps co-create the metaverse’s future.
Challenges that GameFi projects are facing when building their Metaverse
Although metaverse terminology has become more common, the path to successfully building it still requires significant technology advancement and efforts to make it realistic. Along the way, there are some challenges that GameFi projects need to resolve until the technology meets the visions that their metaverses aim to be from the beginning.
- COMMUNITY — Companies will need time to develop and produce a flawless product. However, the market’s pressure and supporters’ expectations unwittingly create a psychological rush that harms the quality. Creators will need to balance between nurturing the community and delivering high-quality games for users.
- PLAYER — NFT game players are essential for every GameFi project. Some will be more interested in gameplay mechanics, while others are there to earn quick bucks. Companies need to identify where their targeted users lie and focus on delivering a product that meets those expectations. We believe a successful project will meet both of these demands from players.
- TRANSPARENCY — Scams in this industry occur more frequently than others. Companies need to be transparent with their investors and communities and communicate effectively. This will alleviate stakeholders’ concerns and allow companies to gain more credibility and support.
A few established metaverses such as SandBox and RACA are leading the space and creating opportunities for upcoming GameFi projects to learn from their mistakes. Ftribe Fighters, like many others, is constantly evolving and learning in order to create the best game possible for our communities.
What Ftribe Fighters have contributed and will do?
Ftribe is currently developing the Ftribe Metaverse application, which will have the following features:
- You can see your character or NFT products in real space using your mobile phone, AR glasses, or VR headset. This allows you to see the specifics of things and characters. You may also use your phone to take selfies with Ftribe Fighters filters.
- Ftribe Fighters’ tokenomics and roadmaps have been carried out and Ftribe is on track with delivering what we set out from the beginning.
- Ftribe has completed the Alpha test and is in the Beta test period. This will ensure we get all the necessary feedback to make the game better.
Other features that Ftribe will implement in upcoming months to strengthen its metaverse ecosystem:
- Launch Web Marketplace where players can trade NFT items via VR.
- Launch Game Platform to connect more game projects into Ftribe Metaverse.
- Launch DEX to give a place for listing projects within Ftribe Metaverse and add liquidity pools for all governance tokens.
- Launch Crypto wallet through which players can control their personal data, can trade and exchange publicly, easily tracked and secure.
- Launch FMC token — the main currency in our Metaverse.
Ftribe hopes to give you a better understanding about metaverse and our vision to develop one., Our team consists of an experienced founding team with visions and ambitions to realize all the possibilities of metaverse in the future.
Stay tuned for more information!
1. Sensorium — How To Enter The Metaverse — A Step-by-Step Guide (https://sensoriumxr.com/articles/how-to-enter-the-metaverse)
2. Wikipedia — Metaverse (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaverse)
— — About Ftribe Figthers — —
Ftribe Fighters is one of the first 3D Free-To-Play MOBA blockchain games, offering players with a variety of battle modes. We build a virtual world where players can customize their avatars, view, purchase equipment and socialize with other Fighters. The ultimate goal of our team is to build a game ecosystem within our metaverse, which FTribe Fighters is our first game.
Our ecosystem comprises Ftribe Fighters, the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, NFT Marketplace, DeFi platforms, Box Store.
Our mission is to build a free, transparent, decentralized world where players have the right to play the game their way freely.
Our vision is to be one of the pioneers in building up Metaverse development in the near future.